Queen of the South's Jon Ecker Opens Up About His Role and Growing Up With a Famous Father

Jon Ecker is warming up Queen of the South with his part as Guero, yet the performing artist has an extraordinary storyline on and off the camera.

The 34-year-old star is very acquainted with TV sets given that his dad is Guy Ecker, one of the greatest Spanish-Telenovela performing artists.

"I think the most imperative thing that I gained from him wasn't about the proper behavior, however how to remain normal being a performing artist. It has a considerable measure of high points and low points and is loaded with dismissal. So I think from him I figured out how to hang everything up at the entryway when I return home and how to isolate my own life and any sentiments of satisfaction from whatever might be going ahead in my expert life whether it be great or terrible," the on-screen character solely tells E! News. "I"m his greatest fan!"

Photographs

Bulletin Latin Music Awards 2017 Red Carpet Arrivals

We've seen Ecker in rebel parts in both Queen of the South and Narcos, so we needed to ask, how can he plan to play these characters?

"I take a gander at my characters in a non-judgemental way. I attempt to comprehend why they settle on the choices they make and what inspires them. Individuals are exceptionally mind boggling, and I simply attempt to comprehend what standpoint they're maintaining and ground it in things that are generally relatable, similar to love, desire, weakness, fear, etc...," he clarifies. "Guero is a charming medication trafficker who was persuaded by the adrenaline surge until he met Teresa, the affection for his life. In the second season, he's driven by a yearning to recover her and to keep her safe."

Photographs

Which New 2017-2018 TV Shows Look the Best? Let Our New Ranking Help You

Jon Ecker , Queen of the SouthUSA Network

The Texas local, who as of late took our E!Q, reveals to us that he's truly amped up for his character's advancement, particularly his depiction in a specific scene.

"This season Guero is brought together with Teresa in scene 202, and it's extraordinary, however it won't be simple. He has been away for quite a while, and a great deal has occurred since new individuals are coming into Teresa's life. There is a considerable measure of activity and show this season," he clarifies.

Ecker additionally worked in Spanish TV before going to Hollywood, and he feels that talking two dialects has just reinforced his profession development.

"I initially began getting parts in Spanish-talking shows, and it's simply as of late that I've been perusing for English-talking appears. I believe being bilingual was certainly a major favorable position. Much the same as with most occupations, there are many people seeking a predetermined number of spots, so anything that encourages you emerge is an or more," he says.

At the point when Ecker isn't acting, he jumps at the chance to invest his energy off some place outside and presumably on the water.

"I want to sail and camp. I concentrated sea life science, and I truly feel at home and peace close to the sea and far from the granulate of the city," he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity News-Showbiz Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Blogger Templates20