Bear claims ex Lillie Lexie undermined HIM after sensational Celebrity Big Brother standoff

Bear claims ex Lillie Lexie undermined HIM after sensational Celebrity Big Brother standoff 

The Ex On The Beach shocker said a final farewell to him since he stayed with Chloe Khan on the appear




Stephen Bear has asserted Lillie Lexie Gregg undermined him.

Amid his time on Celebrity Big Brother, fans were holding tight the edge of their seats when she went into the house to stand up to and dump him after he stayed with Chloe Khan.

Yet, the truth hunk has implied there was significantly more to that story than we initially figured it out.

The last two young ladies I have been with undermined me he said knowing very well indeed that the general population knows Lillie Lexie is his latest sweetheart.


Opening up about bamboozling amid a spell on Loose Women today he included: It's blast out of request. So I thought you comprehend what the following young lady I am with I will regard them and I did them and ideally,

it will work out.

Bear then went ahead to propose he and previous housemate Chloe are headed to turning into an official thing.

He clarified: What it is with Chloe Nicest young lady I've ever met in my entire life and who knows what it may bring? I don't need any other person for the present however I'm going to take it decent and moderate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity News-Showbiz Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Blogger Templates20